There is nothing more rewarding than being able to effect real change in the life of a patient!
Recently received from a grateful Pet Mom - Thank you for your amazing service with Nova.. She is on her way to recovery after we thought that we were going to loose her.
You guys checked up on her d...
Cold Weather Alert! 🌧🌬💨⛄️
Winter has arrived in Cape Town, and just as we hall out our thick winter woollies and blankets – so should we also pay our pets some extra special attention.
• Ensure that your animals have access to shelter and warm bedding at all times. Preferably, allow them...
Please take a moment to diarise our new Winter Practice Hours:
Monday to Friday: 08h00 - 17h00
Saturday: 08h00 - 13h00
Please note all merchandise together with food sales, will still be available until 17h30. 🙏🐾
Our brave SAPS officers in the Western Cape are out in force to serve, protect and keep us safe from the chaos that has gripped the country in the last few days! Truly appreciated! #strongertogether #staysafe
At Ou Kaapse Vet - Animal Hospital, Tokai, our dedicated team offer the highest standard in professional veterinary care. Our family focussed hospital recognises your animals as indispensable companions, which means we devote our time to you, to your family and to your pet with both compassion an...Read More
Another busy day at Ou Kaapse Vet - Animal Hospital, Tokai and even although it can be challenging and demanding, it's such a rewarding feeling being able to treat these Furry Companions and have them leave, feeling so much better! Need assistance with yours? Contact us now on 021 715 7517 o...Read More
#Covid19 Safety Measures to consider before visiting the practice!
Always remember your safety is just as important as ours!
PS: Small amendment - Please call the practice directly for an appointment - no appointments accepted online. Thank you. 🙏
#NationalLostPetPreventionMonth started on the 1st July, and in order to keep your pet safe, please be aware of the following:
• Have your pet microchipped. Due to the fact that a collar and tags can be removed or lost, it's imperative that you consider microchipping.
• Spay/neuter your pet. St...
- Shannon LIt was our 1st time on Saturday 17th July for ziggy's (my fur baby) vaccination. The sister was so thorough with the examination that I didn't have any questions. She explained as she continued with the examination. The tips that she shared oh my gosh including puppy school, YouTube videos and potty training she covered them all. Thank you for making us feel so important and the care and concern for both fur baby and fur mommy.
- Caitlin HExcellent service from ou kaapse vet staff. So friendly, accommodated us last minute and even called the next day to follow up on how my cat was.
- Lady TIt was such a surprise coming in and feeling like I am the one seeing a doctor. my cat, Kiwi, was taken in to be sterilised and vaccinated. I had no doubt he was in good hands! he is healed, healthy and his new best buddy are getting along!THANK YOU! exceptional service and care is offered from the second you call. Although I missed the call to follow up... that was just another reassuring sign of how much care is given to each and every animal. I'm so happy and grateful I look forward to both my boys getting the treatment and care deserved!